Vinico’s priority is to use this data only to optimize the browsing and shopping experiences of its visitors.
Collection of data
Some data is also collected anonymously (see Cookie section).
Vinico collects data when:
- you are browsing the website,
- you create an account,
- you sign up for the newsletter,
- you receive promotional emails / newsletters
- you buy a product,
- you participate in a contest on the website or on social networks,
- you contact us via the contact form,
The company Vinico collects the following data:
- your details including: surname, first name, email, postal address of delivery and billing,
- your account creation data including your password and unique user ID,
- your navigational data: connection schedules, browsing history, hardware and browser used, demographic information,
- sales history and order information: Dates, products and quantities ordered,
You can use the history and cookie management tools of your web browser.
Vinico also collects data from partners such as updated information from our carriers on deliveries.
Processing and usage of data
Vinico can use your data for:
- The management of your orders
- A personalized browsing experience
- Send you the most relevant promotions and newsletters
- Get statistics and global navigation data
- Optimize the relevance of our online promotional messages
Retention, rectification and deletion of data
Your personal information is kept as long as necessary for the treatments listed above unless you request their deletion or modification.
In accordance with the law, you have the right to access, rectify and delete personal data concerning you and subject to processing under the responsibility of Vinico.
You can exercise it by contacting us:
- by e-mail to: email@example.com
- by mail to: VINICO 208a Cité Vandervelde – 7134 RESSAIX – Belgium
Vinico undertakes never to sell or rent your data or to give access to it without your prior consent unless obliged to do so (legal obligation, fight against fraud, exercise of the rights of the defense … etc).
We share this data (mainly anonymised except in the case of transport for the proper delivery of your orders) with partners subject to the European General Regulation on the protection of personal data.
With our partners for Search Engine Marketing:
Social networks :
Traffic Analysis and Navigation Tools:
Payment partner :
What is a cookie ?
A cookie is a file saved on your computer when you browse a site. This file contains various information about your operating system, your browser and the terminal you use (computer, mobile, tablet). It can also record your IP address and your different interactions with the content of the Vinico.be website and newsletters. Some cookies are required to access certain features of the site and others allow you for example to securely save your user data to avoid having to re-enter them during your next visit.
How to disable cookies ?
- On Chrome
- On Internet Explorer (Microsoft)
- On Mozilla firefox
- On Safari
If you want to disable cookies in the Safari web browser, go to Preferences, then in the Privacy pane and choose to block cookies.
If you accept cookies in your browser, we may process your browsing information mentioned above. If you disable your cookies, you may not be able to use all of Vinico’s services (eg your username and password will no longer be saved, your current cart will no longer be saved …).
- On Chrome